Buy Sour Space Candy CBD Hemp Flowers
Plain Jane Sour Space Candy hemp flowers is a high-CBD Sativa dominant strain that shares its lineage with the Sour Tsunami and Early Resin Berry. Grown in sunny Oregon and hand-trimmed to perfection, cured nugs of our Sour Space Candy CBD flowers release a deliciously sweet and pungent gaseous-floral aroma that lingers around for hours. Her flowers are medium to round in size and are often covered in sweet sap-like resinous oils which will stick to your fingers. Users will detect a sharp flavor of diesel and fruity berries complimented with subtle notes of sour lemon and pine when smoked or vaped. Plain Jane Sour Space Candy CBD hemp flowers have a diverse range of cannabinoids and terpenes that work together to create energizing and uplifting effects. For example, her dominant terpenes are limonene and pinene, both of which may alleviate stress and induce relaxation. In contrast, the cannabinoids found in her buds are CBDA, THCA, and CBD.
All Plain Jane hemp flowers comply with the 2018 Farm Bill such that they contain THC levels less than 0.3%. This means that our Sour Space Candy CBD hemp flowers will not result in psychoactive-intoxicating effects. Plain Jane Sour Space Candy CBD flowers can contain CBD levels ranging from 10% to 12%.
What is the Sour Space Candy CBD Flower Good For?
Our fans say Sour Space Candy CBD flowers can melt away your stress while simultaneously causing bouts of happiness. She’s truly an uplifting strain that will leave you feeling fresh and creative. Because of her high CBD and terpene levels, many Plain Jane Sour Space Candy fans prefer to smoke her flowers during the day or just before a social gathering.
Plain Jane Sour Space Candy CBD hemp flowers are best consumed by smoking or vaping. Many fans choose to grind up, roll and smoke their Plain Jane hemp flowers. However, you can also consume hemp flowers through bongs and dry vaporizers.
Check out our raw, all-natural Plain Jane rolling papers!
What is CBD?
CBD, aka cannabidiol, is a well-researched cannabinoid dominant in our Plain Jane hemp flowers. CBD-rich hemp flowers are non-psychoactive, which means they will not make its user high. Today, CBD is considered one of the most studied cannabinoids of the hemp plant, primarily because it is believed to have a range of therapeutic properties.
Some of the most common benefits reported from customers include:
- Relief from anxiety
- Relief from migraines and headaches
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to tell the difference between Delta-8-THC and Delta-9.
- Plain Jane cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.