Buy Plain Jane Lifter Hemp Flowers
Lifter CBD hemp flowers bloom pale green buds, which may have earthy undertones. Her buds fluffy long buds are covered in a layer of snowy white trichomes, giving her a frosty look. The aroma released by our Lifter hemp flowers is earthy and sweet. A trained palette may detect a powerful oak fragrance with notes of lavender, blueberries, and mint. Just like her fragrance, the flavor profile of our Lifter hemp flowers is fresh and sweet. She creates a creamy, soothing smoke, leaving a floral, minty taste that will remind you of classic Girl Scout Cookies. The CBD flowers from our Lifter strain contain generous levels of cannabinoids, most of which include CBDA, CBD, and THCA. Each hemp flower also possesses a diverse terpene profile, including alpha-pinene, myrcene, and terpinolene. The diversity of her cannabinoids and terpenes can allow users to experience a surge of mind and body relaxation, which a burst of energy and creativity may follow. Overall, Lifter CBD hemp flowers are an excellent choice for anyone who enjoys a flavourful and robust smoke.
All Plain Jane hemp flowers comply with the 2018 Farm Bill such that they contain THC levels less than 0.3%. This means that our Lifter hemp flowers will not result in psychoactive-intoxicating effects. Plain Jane Lifter CBD flowers can contain CBD levels ranging from 18% to 20%.
Plain Jane Lifter hemp flowers are best consumed by smoking or vaping. Many fans choose to grind up, roll and smoke their Plain Jane hemp flowers. However, you can also consume hemp flowers through bongs and dry vaporizers.
Check out our raw, all-natural Plain Jane rolling papers!
What is CBD?
CBD, aka cannabidiol, is a well-researched cannabinoid dominant in our Plain Jane hemp flowers. CBD-rich hemp flowers are non-psychoactive, which means they will not make its user high. Today, CBD is considered one of the most studied cannabinoids of the hemp plant, primarily because it is believed to have a range of therapeutic properties.
Some of the most common benefits reported from customers include:
- Relief from anxiety
- Relief from migraines and headaches
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to tell the difference between Delta-8-THC and Delta-9.
- Plain Jane cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.