Buy Plain Jane’s Jack Herer Hemp Flower
The Jack Herer hemp flower is yet another excellent CBD-rich strain that shares its lineage with the Northern Lights #5, Shiva Skunk, and a Haze hybrid. It was first created by the iconic seed breeder Sensi Seeds, who named the strain after the famous cannabis activist Jack Herer.
Plain Jane Jack Herer hemp flowers blossom small buds bursting with flavor. These CBD-rich hemp flowers emit a fragrant peppery aroma that holds sweet chamomile and herbal notes when smoked or vaped. The Jack Herer hemp strain creates a sweet smooth smoke. Most fans describe the flavor as sweet pine needles with a subtle floral background. Plain Jane Jack Herer hemp flowers contain a wide variety of terpenes and cannabinoids perfect for those seeking to reek the benefits of the entourage effects. The most dominant terpenes found in this hemp flower include beta-myrcene, trans and beta-ocimene, terpinolene, and trans-caryophyllene. In contrast, her hemp flowers contain generous levels of CBDV, CBD, and CBG, so you’re sure to get a good kick! Smoking this CBD-rich strain tends to result in a surge of mental energy that boosts creativity and focus. Gradually, the effects of the cannabinoids transform, leaving you feeling tension-free and relaxed.
All Plain Jane Jack Herer hemp flowers comply with the 2018 Farm Bill. These CBD-rich hemp flowers contain less than 0.3% THC and will not produce psychoactive effects.
Plain Jane Jack Herer hemp flowers are best consumed by smoking or vaping. Many fans choose to grind up, roll and smoke their Plain Jane hemp flowers. However, you can also consume hemp flowers through bongs and dry vaporizers.
Check out our raw, all-natural Plain Jane rolling papers!
What is CBD?
CBD, aka cannabidiol, is a well-researched cannabinoid dominant in our Plain Jane hemp flowers. CBD-rich hemp flowers are non-psychoactive, which means they will not make its user high. Today, CBD is considered one of the most studied cannabinoids of the hemp plant, primarily because it is believed to have a range of therapeutic properties.
Some of the most common benefits reported from customers include:
- Relief from anxiety
- Relief from migraines and headaches
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to tell the difference between Delta-8-THC and Delta-9.
- Plain Jane cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.