About Plain Jane’s Kush CBD Strain
The Plain Jane Kush CBD flower is a potent CBD-rich hybrid sharing its lineage with the Pre98 Bubba Kush and Elite Hem strain. The original Kush strain was thought to have originated in Afghanistan, and to most connoisseurs, it’s considered to be a timeless treasure.
Plain Jane Kush CBD flowers are grown indoors in Oregon under pesticide-free conditions. Each CBD flower is carefully hand-trimmed and cured, ensuring cannabinoids and terpenes remain well preserved. Perhaps one of the most distinctive features of the Kush CBD hemp flower is the aromatic perfumes it produces. Breaking up her sticky-dense buds will unveil sweet lemon undertones with strong cedar, lemongrass, and peppery notes. When smoked or vaped, the flavor released by her flowers can be described as an earthy hazelnuts background complimented with notes of sour green apple and sweet citrus.
So, How Does the Kush CBD Strain Make you Feel?
Plain Jane’s Kush CBD flowers contain an abundance of cannabinoids and terpenes acting in synergy to create mind and body mellowing effects. These hemp flowers are rich in terpenes like myrcene, caryophyllene, and limonene, all of which act coherently, allowing their user to relax away. Although effects vary from user to user, most fans say that the Kush CBD hemp flowers are an excellent choice for relaxing muscles, alleviating tension, and claiming a flustered mind.
All Plain Jane hemp flowers comply with the 2018 Farm Bill such that they contain THC levels less than 0.3%. This means that our Kush hemp flowers will not result in psychoactive-intoxicating effects. Plain Jane Kush CBD flowers can contain CBD levels ranging from 15% to 19%.
Plain Jane Kush CBD hemp flowers are best consumed by smoking or vaping. Many fans choose to grind up, roll and smoke their Plain Jane hemp flowers. However, you can also consume hemp flowers through bongs and dry vaporizers.
Check out our raw, all-natural Plain Jane rolling papers!
What is CBD?
CBD, aka cannabidiol, is a well-researched cannabinoid dominant in our Plain Jane hemp flowers. CBD-rich hemp flowers are non-psychoactive, which means they will not make its user high. Today, CBD is considered one of the most studied cannabinoids of the hemp plant, primarily because it is believed to have a range of therapeutic properties.
Some of the most common benefits reported from customers include:
- Relief from anxiety
- Relief from migraines and headaches
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to tell the difference between Delta-8-THC and Delta-9.
- Plain Jane cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.