Buy Plain Jane’s Elektra CBD Hemp Flowers
A hybrid of the ACDC and Early Resin Berry, our Elektra hemp flowers is truly considered one of our more potent hemp flowers. A unique feature of the Elektra hemp flower is the buds she produces. Each bud grows long and dense, giving it a Christmas tree appearance. Hemp flowers from the Elektra strain are rich in both CBD and terpenes. The most dominant terpenes in this CBD-rich hemp strain include myrcene, caryophyllene, pinene, and humulene. Each terpene works coherently to create the mind and body relaxing effects we see associated with Elektra hemp. When smoked or vaped, these hemp flowers emit a pungent aroma akin to diesel, zesty citrus, and berries. The smoke produces a soft, smooth drag, leaving a delicate sweet note of lavender and ginger on the tastebuds. Hemp flowers from our Elektra strain will have CBD levels ranging from 18% to 21%. She’s a robust plant known best for her mind and body relaxing properties. According to our fans, smoking her buds will leave your mind feeling clear and controlled. At the same time, the effects of the CBD and terpenes act collectively to soothe every muscle in your body. For these reasons, Plain Jane fans find the Elektra hemp flower an excellent choice for daytime and nighttime use.
Federal law states that CBD hemp flowers cannot contain delta-9 THC levels exceeding 0.3%. Therefore, the Plain Jane Elektra hemp flower will contain THC levels less than 0.3% and are thus non-psychoactive. However, our Elektra hemp flowers will have CBD levels ranging from 18% to 21%.
What is CBD?
CBD, aka cannabidiol, is a well-researched cannabinoid dominant in our Plain Jane hemp flowers. CBD-rich hemp flowers are non-psychoactive, which means they will not make its user high. Today, CBD is considered one of the most studied cannabinoids of the hemp plant, primarily because it is believed to have a range of therapeutic properties.
Some of the most common benefits reported from customers include:
- Relief from anxiety
- Relief from migraines and headaches
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to tell the difference between Delta-8-THC and Delta-9.
- Plain Jane cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.