Buy Plain Jane’s Dutch Delight CBD Hemp Flowers
Plain Jane Dutch Delight CBD hemp flowers are grown within a greenhouse, ensuring you receive quality beautiful buds. These hand-trimmed hemp flowers are a rich mossy green color that emits a fragrant perfume akin to eucalyptus oils, lavender with soft notes of strawberries. Dutch Delight hemp flowers are sticky, oozing with rich resinous oils. They smoke gracefully when used in conjunction with rolling papers or a dry vaporizer. The smooth smoke leaves behind a sweet flavor that will make you feel as though you’ve just taken a bite from a fruity cheesecake. When smoked or vaped, Dutch Delight CBD-flowers appear to elicit calming effects on the body. To some, this may come as a soothing slow-wave releasing any tension, aches, or pains. Some fans even experience a burst of energy that can uplift one’s mood and focus, especially on gloomy days. Plain Jane Dutch Delight hemp flowers are packed with terpenes and cannabinoids that work in synergy to provide users with iconic mood-elevating effects. The main cannabinoids found in this strain include THCA, CBDA, CBD, and CBCA. While the main terpene profile detected is alpha-bisabolol, trans-caryophyllene, guaiol, and linalool. This strain pairs well with both daytime and evening use. Choose the Dutch Delight CBD flower if you’re looking to start your morning stress-free or if you’d like to alleviate the aches and pains after a workout.
All Plain Jane hemp flowers comply with the 2018 Farm Bill such that they contain THC levels less than 0.3%. This means that our Dutch Delight hemp flowers will not result in psychoactive-intoxicating effects. Plain Jane Dutch Delight CBD flowers can contain CBD levels ranging of 11.57%.
Plain Jane Dutch Delight hemp flowers are best consumed by smoking or vaping. Many fans choose to grind up, roll and smoke their Plain Jane hemp flowers. However, you can also consume hemp flowers through bongs and dry vaporizers.
What is CBD?
CBD, aka cannabidiol, is a well-researched cannabinoid dominant in our Plain Jane hemp flowers. CBD-rich hemp flowers are non-psychoactive, which means they will not make its user high. Today, CBD is considered one of the most studied cannabinoids of the hemp plant, primarily because it is believed to have a range of therapeutic properties.
Some of the most common benefits reported from customers include:
- Relief from anxiety
- Relief from migraines and headaches
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to tell the difference between Delta-8-THC and Delta-9.
- Plain Jane cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.